[Wine] Re: Audio detection issue

Javier0709 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 11 12:55:02 CDT 2011

Ok, this is what I have up to the moment:

Since I don't really need the very last version of wine, I'd like to just install the version 1.3.24, cuz it was the last one that allowed me to start without problems my rosetta stone application.  I've already downloaded the .tar.gz package and untared it and executed the /tools/wineinstall script as root.

It appears the wine option at the applications menu but there's missing the wine configuration menu.  By the way, it isn't recognizing my audio configuration either... am I missing a step?

Thanks a lot for all of your ideas.  I'm learning a lot! :D