[Wine] Re: Working Compile on OS/X 10.7 (Lion)

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 11 13:13:22 CDT 2011

LemLock wrote:
> I've been trying for sometime to get a working compile on Lion and have had little to no success in getting wine to work correctly.  If I compiled wine on 10.6.x and then upgrade to Lion that will work, but a fresh new compile on Lion doesn't seem to work using X-Code 3.2.6 or X-Code 4.1.
>
> So I ask the question...  Has anyone got a fresh compile of wine to work on Lion and if so what steps did you take to get it to work?
>
> Thanks!

it works fine.. you need to tell us what your doing exactly... what your typing in, and what its telling you as a result.

Remember though if you have Xcode (any version) on 10.6 and then upgrade to 10.7, you'll lose all your command line tools, like gcc compiler, and you won't be able to build Wine.  You need to install/reinstall Xcode in Lion.