[Wine] gcc1: out of memory error when installing wine

sandy123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 12 09:20:29 CDT 2011

I also had problems in the newer version suse, with suse running so slow, and the internet connection  running so slow that it would have been impossible to stream.  Is there an answer to that problem.  I appreciate your help.  I understand that this is not a wine problem, but my ultimate goal is to use wine and I can't until I can sort all this out. Thank you.  I was blessed to get you, someone who has used suse, to help me out.  I have worked on this for so long, and you have really helped me to get answers.  Thank you  Thank you. :D