[Wine] Help,installed diablo 2 can't get it to work

Enderguy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 12 19:52:45 CDT 2011

Diablo 2 is my first game i've installed on my linux so heres my situation:Alright i've been able to install Diablo 2 on linux with wine but i try to play it nothing comes up i tired booting from the disk the game file on the c drive and everything i even tried running it with wine core which got me to the start screen but when i press play game the screen goes blank please help with a step by step complete tutorial explaining EVERYTHING also im using wine nothing else don't give me links for what you use for i have no internet on it also is it possible to run it through terminal?

Additional Details
I've got the same exact problem as this guy: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoLAQKkaQnNffgx18af5YyojzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100824193159AAhcV9j

Sorry that was a copy and paste from an earlier conversation im not THAT angrey anymore!Lol but please do help guys.