[Wine] Re: Hard Reset Demo doesn't render textures

Mateusz Stachowski wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 17 09:23:24 CDT 2011

I should also noted that I also ran this demo on vanilla Wine 1.3.17 with the same results. Mouse isn't working in the menu or in-game but you can navigate with keyboard.

This is what I get in terminal on 1.3.17 http://pastebin.com/gDUHkzj9

The test on 1.3.28 is also for vanilla Wine and as I mentioned earlier with that version I wasn't even able to get to the menu.

I'm wondering does any of the Wine developers or more techy people know what is causing those problems.