[Wine] Anyone using Oneric suddenly having Wine/OpenGL problems?

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:19:33 CDT 2011

I had this issue.  I had to uninstall nvidia-* stuff (except nvidia-common
since it's needed by Ubuntu-desktop?).  Anyways, my dmesg's were showing
that version 260 nvidia libraries were being loaded but 285 was installed (i
use the 285 from nvidia directly).  So once I was able to uninstall the
nvidia libraries from ubuntu, I've been fine.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell