[Wine] Suddenly wine has a problem

mintminty59 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 18 14:51:14 CDT 2011

Wine has been working perfectly over the last few months, and suddenly today I seem to be having this problem when I have not modified anything since the last time I sued wine.

I should also point out, I have made no configuration changes to wine to cause this issue. Does anyone have any advice on how I can fix the problem. Thanks

fixme:advapi:SetEntriesInAclA 1 0x33f73c (nil) 0x33f784
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:dpnhpast:DllRegisterServer :stub
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:dwmapi:DwmIsCompositionEnabled 0x33ec8c
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0xe4e8a4, overlapped 0xe4e8ac): stub
err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out
err:winecfg:open_mountmgr failed to open mount manager err 2