[Wine] Re: LISA finite element in wine

Akenathon71 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 18 15:43:03 CDT 2011

:(
Hi All at wine team. I try to install lisa fet 7.6.0 on wine 1.2.2 running on ubuntu 10.04 lts 64 bit. All starting requiriments of lisa are satisfied (.net 2.0, xna and Shader Model 1.1) but when i click on "next" setup stops with this error message in shell window:

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  140 (ATIFGLEXTENSION)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  74 ()
  Value in failed request:  0x4e00002
  Serial number of failed request:  6216

is there anything i can do? i think that the problem is with my ATI HD 3870 card...Thanks a lot in advance and compliments for your work with wine!