[Wine] Wine and Fallout3... no cd/dvd HELP!!!

kevin55 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 18 20:33:50 CDT 2011

Hello,
 Im new to ubuntu 11.04 and wine and playonlinux..... im trying to play fallout 3 on my system... the disk installs perfectly ever time but when i try to run fallout 3 it gives me a no cd/dvd DRIVE message... i have tried going into wine config and adding a drive and setting it as cd-rom and mapping straight to the mounted Fallout 3 folder in /media.... i even tried downgrading to wine 1.2.3 instead of 1.3.28 i believe? any help would be greatly appreciated