[Wine] Wine and Fallout3... no cd/dvd HELP!!!

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:19:18 CDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:10 AM, kevin55 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> i followed ur link to the installation of fallout 3 in wine... i unistalled
> POL and wine and started over fresh... i went through the istructions step
> by step and still got the same no cd/ DVD DRIVE found.... any further
> advice?

Don't personally have this game, from the DB no one else has this issue.  If
you own the Game Legit, you could try to find a no cd/dvd patch (I found one
in like 5 seconds, but not sure on the forum/wine policy of discussion of
such matters) and see if that patch allows you to play.  I know for dragon
age 1 I had to do that.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell