[Wine] Re: Visual C++ installation Help?

Jkirk3279 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 24 01:20:07 CDT 2011

I tried the wine cmd.exe command and it runs.

But trying to run the .bat file got this:

Z:\Users\Jkirk279\desktop>run PSDK-FULL.bat
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\run.exe"
File not found

Hmm.   I ran winecfg.   I got "failed to connect to the mount manager" in the X11 Drives dialog window.

Does this imply Wine's not emulating the drive tree correctly ?

If the installer can't find the run.exe command then I doubt any DOS commands will run.

I hope there's a suggestion to test that.

Maybe there's a way to reset wine ?