[Wine] Problem: Install .msi that requires .NET 3.5

michaywood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 25 16:47:54 CDT 2011

I'm in need of installing an in-house software program at work. Everyone at work has PCs and the developers made the software for PC so I can't run it on my iMac running Lion.

The software requires .NET 3.5. Once you run the .msi file, it installs a folder on the PC that has 9 files in it:

-3 DLL's
-2 XML files
-1 .ico
-1 text config file
-2 .exe files( The actual software, and an updater .exe that runnings that every startup to autoupdate the software)

Does anyone know how I could install this software? I really need to be able to run it on my iMac!

Thanks in advance!