[Wine] iphone

supplykeeper wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 26 02:08:43 CDT 2011

Buying an iphone on contract/PAYG then using it abroad
Hi this is my first post and I'm seriously looking at buying an iphone. I'm currently living and working in Jordan for the next 12 months.

What do you think is the best way of buying an iphone bearing in mind I use a local simcard here in Jordan. Are PAYG phones purchased from o2 locked? I guess contract ones are. I've been tempted to purchase off ebay but the prices for 3G's are way beyond reasonable ofers.