[Wine] Introduction...

Aland.Alvin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 27 04:00:46 CDT 2011

Hello,

I am Aland Alvin you may know me as Always Hope. I am the newest member of this forum. If you want to know about me then here it goes: I am a young forum owner with big dreams that I will try hard to achieve. I'm not just a computer geek, I'm a very sporty person. I play as right back for my school football(soccer) team and I am also a very good cricket player. I can catch a lot of awkward balls. I am also good at hockey,running and basketball. So overall good at sports. I am also very good a science and maths. I can write nice poems. So overall good at school? I am also a gamer so watch out for me in he gaming section Ha ha. So yeah that's enough about me and now it is time for this forum: Nice design so overall a great forum and good luck!. So I look forward to been a member here!

Thanks.
Online Diploma (http://www.edwardhighschool.com)