[Wine] Re: Wine on Tiger

mrivera wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 28 00:12:09 CDT 2011

Found X11, opened it up and was able to run the installer for Arena. It says I have it successfully installed but I'm not sure how to open it or where I would find it. I tried using cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/ to list my programs installed but I just get this.

michael-riveras-computer:~ michaelrivera$ cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/
michael-riveras-computer:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files michaelrivera$

I'm totally new to this stuff and I'm not 100% on what I'm doing, as you can see, so if you could dumb it down as much as possible I would really appreciate it.