[Wine] Re: Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

JontomXire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 28 13:08:54 CDT 2011

@BlackNoxis/tparker:

Wine --version: wine-1.2.2

I checked the software package manager program and I don't see a newer Wine version listed :(

The graphics drivers are version "NVIDIA 195.36.24" I believe - the "185" in nvidia-glx-185 doesn't seem to match the actual driver version for some reason.

------

@dardack:

Thanks for the info. I'd still be interested in seeing what your config files look like. I suspect the drivers I have are the same as your except with a bunch of installation and config steps missed out.