[Wine] Re: Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

JontomXire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 29 03:44:34 CDT 2011

Off the top of my head, the graphics cards are 7600 GS graphics cards.

On the Kubuntu forum, some people who didn't have my problems getting OpenGL to work say they used some X Updates PPA to get their nVidia drivers packages, and they have version 280 of the drivers.

I also found a website that talked about building the kernel with some special CONFIG options such as AGPGART and stuff. I really don't want to get into building kernels, so I'm hoping that all the CONFIG options listed are already built into my kernel.

I wish I could remember the link to that site - it had some other useful info such as saying yes to all the nVidia install programs options except one - can't remember which one it was now.