[Wine] Re: Troubleshooting 2D Graphics / Speed Issues

gbw788 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 30 10:50:31 CDT 2011

Thanks for your response! Unfortunately, thats what I was kinda worried to hear; my hope was I overlooked something. For what its worth though, I have noticed a steady improvement in the speed issues in every consecutive release, so the progress being made is definitely promising.

I believe I've tried 1.2.3 (its getting hard to remember what versions I have and haven't tried) but I'll give if another go, if for no other reason than to compare it vs the most recent.

Out of curiosity, is there a specific code branch that maintains a more complete DIB engine (even if its buggy)? I have an idea I'm opening a whole new can of worms venturing down that path, but at this stage I'm kinda shooting from the hip either way...