[Wine] Sugarsync not working now.

Brianrh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 30 15:42:16 CDT 2011

Hi all

First post on the Wine forum and a newbie to Linux but I'm loving it.

I was surprised how well Sugarsync ran in Wine until, when a window opened in Sugarsync and prompted me to update I accepted. Now it won't synchronise and has corrupted the cloud storage. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling but it was still the same.  The version of Sugarsync I have upgraded to is 1.9.35 and although I have searched the web and asked Sugarsync for a copy of the previous version, I have had no luck. I am running Wine version 1.2.2 on Linux Mint.

Also I see a new stable version of Wine 1.2.3 is available; how do I go about updating as the Linux Mint update manager hasn't upgraded Wine automatically?

Thanks.

Brian