[Wine] Starcraft II on OpenSUSE 12.1 installing but not startin

bsmith1012 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 3 13:03:55 CDT 2012

Im running Opensuse 12.1 64 bit with KDE 4.8.2 installed.

I've tried both the basic wine install as well as installing through crossover. The game installs fine after I downloaded the online version install, but after it shows 100% installed and I hit next, it briefly shows the update screen and then seemingly crashes. Afterwards, when I click to run Starcraft II it just shows the waiting cursor but does nothing until the process dies. The Starcraft Editor and Repair runs fine, but the game itself and the Public test fail during the patch updating. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!