[Wine] Re: Siemens Command Assistant not Starting

CGross wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 3 18:06:32 CDT 2012

jjmckenzie wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:48 PM, CGross <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
> > Okay, disregard last message, seens .NET2.0 doesn't play nice, especially if installed with Mono so I blew out
> > everything and have only Mono and Command Assistant now with the same error that I screenshot before.
> >

> Can you try with ONLY .NET 2.0 rather than using Mono?  winetricks is
> a great script that does product installs as well.
>
> James

I get a ton of errors, mostly because it pops up a box (Linked below) that just spams a slightly modified string and I have to hold enter to get it to exit.

This is the top part: http://pastebin.com/hpNLuBMX

Bottom part looks like: http://pastebin.com/K4cqBL3t

And with an error box of this: http://i.imgur.com/QoWax.png

The whole log is more than 500kilobytes so pastebin hates it.