[Wine] Need help starting Plasma Pong

ImageJPEG wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 3 18:10:02 CDT 2012

Alright, so I have no issues getting Plasma Pong started...as long as I run it through the command line. ie:

Code:
wine "C:\Plasma Pong\Plasma Pong.exe"[quote]

That example works fine...as long as it's done in a terminal.

However, the game seems to not like being ran without a terminal. (I can't just click on the .exe file to run it).

I'm wondering if there's a way to make a clickable icon that can start the terminal, then start the game, then close the terminal once I'm done with the game.

Also, I'm using Debian 64 bit Sid.[/quote]