[Wine] Re: Evernote Cannot Connect To Internet

alex.nucleo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 4 14:02:56 CDT 2012

Ok, I've run Evernote successfully. The problem was in libssl library installed in my system. By default Ubuntu 12.04 has only libssl1.0.0 installed. Probably Wine needs older libssl0.9.8 (which is fortunately in the same default repos too). When I installed older version of libssl, everything went fine. The new 1.0.0 version I left installed too, they work seamlessly together. I wonder why only Wine 1.3.0 says in logs that it lacks this lib. Later versions just silently fail in this case.