[Wine] PMB.exe Error when Installing League of Legends

prunes4u wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 8 11:29:15 CDT 2012

I'm using the terminal commands from http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=19141

The LeagueofLegends.exe starts fine, but when it gets to the part where it starts Pando Media Booster, I get a Program Error saying "The program PMB.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Under that it says: "This can be caused by a problem in the program of a deficiency in Wine".

I checked the Application Database to resolve this but didn't find a way to fix it.

I'm using Ubuntu 11.10