[Wine] Re: Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

lml99 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 9 14:36:36 CDT 2012

dimesio wrote:

> lml99 wrote:
> > Sorry, but do you know if you can install runtime through winetricks?
> >

> Sure. The command is
>
> Code:
> winetricks vcrun2005

Thanks. In the terminal, it said vcrun2005 was already installed, so I guess it must have happened somewhere along the way and I missed it. However, I realized that the reason my game wasn't working was because I didn't have Directx installed (probably another noob mistake on my part), so I might start another thread on that soon. I'm having issues with that too. Could you guys help me with that too? Thanks.