[Wine] [ubuntu] WoW frame raiting question

Zettaichi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 9 17:39:49 CDT 2012

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to linux and I read in many places that NVIDIA specially for ubuntu was the way to go as far as a video card goes.

I currently have a ATI Radeon HD 6950 1Gb. and I have WoW installed and I'm playing it yet the frame drops in 5m and I havent try in 25m yet. So I went a bought the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti ftw edition 448 Cores and due to a lack of drivers (non that I could fine to be fully compatible) the rates went down like a block.

So my question is, is there a way to fix this or is there a listing of video cards that I could use similar in specs and power to my radeon or am I doom to install windows to play wow again with the best FPS?

Thanks for your input.