[Wine] Installing Gray Matter , need assistance please (Specs)

dontmakemewhine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 9 18:54:48 CDT 2012

System Version:	Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L31a)
  Kernel Version:	Darwin 9.8.0
  Boot Volume:	Untitled
  Boot Mode:	Normal
  Computer Name:	gazelle’s MacBook (4)
  User Name:	Brian (gazelle)
  Time since boot:	6:58

  Model Name:	MacBook
  Model Identifier:	MacBook5,1
  Processor Name:	Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed:	2.4 GHz
  Number Of Processors:	1
  Total Number Of Cores:	2
  L2 Cache:	3 MB
  Memory:	2 GB
  Bus Speed:	1.07 GHz
  Boot ROM Version:	MB51.007D.B03
  SMC Version (system):	1.32f8
  Serial Number (system):	W88410Z61AX
  Hardware UUID:	521EAD0C-9E0E-5B10-9545-41BF9AE1D255
  Sudden Motion Sensor:
  State:	Enabled

I'm just not doing too well on this. I run set up for the game with wine, it gets almost to the end of install, a little past after asking me if I want to install direct X 9.  Direct X 9 seems to complete installation, I can't tell, but the installation crashes, stops short. I've looked online for help, but I need extra help. Please help me out?

I'm sorry if I didn't give enough details, I want to be clear with you, because I need to know what to do. Can any one give me a process , step for step to try and help walk me through it. I've been on Windows most my life so I' m really lost. [/i]