[Wine] Red Alert 2: Odd problem

Morten Kleven sjokkoladekakenektar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:59:40 CDT 2012

A small tip regarding the Ghats reset. Try pressing alt+ctrl+1 and login.
There you can write "killall nameofapp. If you don't know the name, write
"top" and hit enter and it usually shows up there. When it's done, return
to desktop by hitting ctrl+alt+7 (in most disrepair I have used). Regarding
the c&c ra2question I'm clueless