[Wine] Re: Graphics Flickering Issue w/ Wine & ati Radeon HD 4870

Rasmus09 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 11 04:49:10 CDT 2012

I'm also having this problem, I've tried adjusting the in game settings and there is no change. I have a radeon HD 5450 with updated drivers, ubuntu 10.10 and updated Wine. my processor is a AMD Atholon 2 4x, if that has any baring on things.

[edit] additionally, my issues are less of flickering in shadows and more large portions of the screen flickering black and my mouse jumping around when I'm moving.

Help?