[Wine] Several drum machines do not work

wine0o wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 11 06:41:16 CDT 2012

Hammerhead does not work, despite the fact that it was listed as working many years ago. Here's the link to the download:
http://www.threechords.com/hammerhead/download.shtml

I also couldn't get Drumbox to work:
http://www.threechords.com/hammerhead/drumbox.shtml

I also tried the d-lusion Drumstation without success:
http://www.d-lusion.com/ProductsDrumstation.html

They all work fine in Windows XP. Do I need to have the .exe file in a special place of the directory before executing? Is there some special sound driver I need? These drum machines do not need ASIO and I also installed Soundplant (also a sound utility) without problems.