[Wine] Re: Siemens Command Assistant not Starting

CGross wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 12 15:24:21 CDT 2012

CGross wrote:
> Looking at the error I get, it's 0x80041001 which seems to relate to WMI. Do I need to install something special for WMI in Wine?

Okay, did "sh winetricks wmi" and installed, now got a new error where it just says:

Code:
Invalid parameter
at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize()
at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
At Siemens_EMML.AppIsRegistered.DaysRemaning(Int32
ProductCode, String Registration, String Signature)

And my terminal shows: http://pastebin.com/ib1qym5K

It seems like it's almost done, just seems to not taking the registration properly. It's in the registry right, so not sure why it's failing out.