[Wine] Wine and/or ext4 problem with Force Unleashed 2

Maquis196 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 14 11:53:32 CDT 2012

All, I've had this issue for months where Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 won't finish downloading. It gets to 9,898.2Mb out of 9,939.6 Mb and simply never finishes.

Now I did a fresh download on a windows box and it finished downloading it (the game plays). I backed the game up and restored it on wine and once again it's missing that last 40mb.

Is this unsolvable due to not knowing how Steam see's the game or something I can test by installing to different FS on a usb hard drive maybe? (to confirm it's an ext4 issue?).

Strangest thing is; I've got 191 Games installed through steam and this is the only one that has an issue, so clearly not common.

any thoughts welcome.
Chris