[Wine] Homeworld 2 Complex mod error in Mac OS X 10.6.8

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:03:45 CDT 2012

Hello,

I installed Homeworld 2 1.1 successfully in Mac OS X 10.6.8 under Wine
1.5.1, and it plays fine.

However, after installing the popular Complex 8.2.3 mod, the game
crashes when I try to start a new game. I tried Wine 1.5.1, 1.4, and
1.1.39 (1.1.39 is the one listed in appdb as what worked for version
7.4.4 of the mod), none worked.

Here are the logs:

http://snipurl.com/232zybz

http://snipurl.com/232zype

Can anyone with expertise take a quick look at the logs for me, and
tell me if it is a small/big problem? If it may be fixable, what
should I do?

Thank you so much!