[Wine] Re: Evernote Cannot Connect To Internet

alex.nucleo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 18 02:18:40 CDT 2012

Plane wrote:
> I'm having the same problem.
>
> I use Ubuntu 12.04, Wine 1.5.2, Evernote 4.5.4 and I have libssl 0.9.8 as well as 1.0.0 installed.
>
> "Could not connect to server"...

You can try another Wine version. I've tried many of them until I got Evernote working. I highly recommend you to use Play On Linux. It allows you to quickly install many Wine versions at the same time and try any application in its own pseudo virtual machine with different Wine version and different settings.