[Wine] Can't find installed game. Directory doesn't exist at all.

Petar Stoyanov wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 19 16:20:34 CDT 2012

So i downloaded Monkey Island 2 - iso file. I mounted it using terminal with the command:
mount -o loop file/directory/filename.iso /mnt/disk
then i used the command: wine setup.exe
Wine showed up, I browse a directory and the game was installed.

However when i try to find where the game is the directory just doesn't exist. I try in .wine/drive_c/Program Files where it should be , but there's nothing there. I installed the game 3 times using different paths and my total disk space was getting smaller every time ... so there's got to be games installed on my computer. None of the directories showed up. The .wine folder is only 87 Mb, while there's got to be 3 exact same games around 2Gb each.
I'm using Ubuntu 11.10, and wine-1.3.28

How can I find out what happened and where are the games ...
Thanks for the help!