[Wine] Clear pop up windows using Wine in 64bit archlinux

nospam2k wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 20 12:09:10 CDT 2012

I have had this problem for quite a while over several versions of Wine (currently using 1.5.2).and resorted to only creating .wine using win32 but decided to see if I can get an answer for this. When I run winecfg for the first time with no .wine, I get a pop-up window that says Wine Gecko Installer and it's clear; I can see what's behind the window. I get the same thing with any setup.exe as well after canceling gecko install. I have no idea why this happens but would like some help.

Thanks.