[Wine] Re: "sticky" modifier keys issue when wine loses focus

MeisBarry wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 23 09:05:18 CDT 2012

I think we are referring to slightly different things.

Keys sticking when wine loses focus is one thing, but they stay stuck after wine regains focus, even if the offending keys were released within wine.

At some point in the past, I didn't have this issue. Keys would stick when wine lost focus (the well-known, common problem), but when I returned using modifier keys, and released them, wine would acknowledge their release. This latter part no longer happens.

Perhaps I should take a stab at what date this changed and roll wine back.