[Wine] Re: [Mass Effect] I feel myself awfully tired

PC_Hero wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 24 12:38:33 CDT 2012

It is ATI Mobility Radeon 3200 + ATI Mobility Radeon 3470 in CrossFireX. I know about the bugreport: i checked every page of the internet about this (maybe not every but almost every). It is not a black screen, it is not old version of Wine the bug was detected in, is it fglrx? Maybe, of course, but I've tried alternative driver as well, and the proprietary one i have at the moment is newest from Catalyst 12.3. If it was driver issue, it should have mirrored bugs in a wide range of games. I've passed much milestones without so problems.