[Wine] Very Strange and Probably Obscure Problem

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:46:22 CDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:30 AM, eliwap <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Thanks Martin for all your great advise. I ran smartctl -xall /dev/sdb. It came back with a whole lot of info that I can't make heads or tails of. It
> said that there were some kind of errors.

It really and seriously looks like it is time to replace that drive.
If it is within warranty time, get it replaced.  Backup any essential
files to a different drive, CD or DVD.

BTW, I run a continuous backup system and the drive for it reported
errors.  I ran a program to inspect repair the drive and all is well
now.  However, if the drive reports errors again, it is going to be
replaced.

James