[Wine] emWave, a Heartmath application

Scottyie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 24 21:45:04 CDT 2012

Hello, I'm a very new user to Linux and Wine. I'm trying to get a Windows and Mac compatible application, emWave, to work on two computers with Ubuntu 11.10 Desktop installed as their only OS. The app monitors your heart rate, and leads you through some exercises to decrease your stress level. It uses a USB device. I've installed wine, tried the set-up for the app, but it eventually leads me to an error message that doesn't go away. I've searched the app database, and it's not there. Could someone tell me if there's any hope of getting this thing running? Thank you.