[Wine] Re: [Mass Effect] I feel myself awfully tired

PC_Hero wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 24 23:40:53 CDT 2012

It is possible for me to understand that it is easy to put the whole weight of problem to another instance. But in fact, everything related to the bug you have linked on, goes to mismatch in standarts. AFAIK, Wine goals to translate d3d calls into OpenGL one's and in the case of that, if it is the problem, there is no straight analog. If there are some specific holes-for-fools on nVidia, then it might work on it, though.