[Wine] Re: Easy way to launch Aion Online

ruinairas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 25 09:34:03 CDT 2012

Mono on Ubuntu 12.04 doesn't want to work at all..it works on Ubuntu 11.10, but somewhere between a alpha and now the final release it lost compatibility. As for other distros, probably.

NCsoft and Gameforge are just different hosts..switch what I put with "NCsoft" to the Gameforge folder that aion is installed to. Since you installed IE8 I'm guessing you get a lot of random "Download popups". At least that is what happens when I install Internet Explore, it tried to download page elements instead of loading them in the browser :P