[Wine] Patching Games

WarriorRex wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 28 17:31:29 CDT 2012

what does this error mean?

Command error text:
_cairo_win32_get_system_text_quality: I_cairo_win32_get_system_text_quality: I_cairo_win32_get_system_text_quality: S_cairo_win32_get_system_text_quality: S_cairo_win32_get_system_text_quality: S_cairo_win32_get_system_text_quality: S

Says Command Error 232

I am trying to play a game called (Eudemons Online) it starts with a patching window and then it should open another file to get to the actual game, in windows its find, but when i used crossover on mac, it wouldnt jump to the game after the patch window and i get this error message. any help is appreciated... and thx in advance