[Wine] Issue on multiple graphic cards

Manu311 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 28 17:36:49 CDT 2012

I'm unsure if I should make a bug report for this, since it may not even be wine dependant.

I've tried to enable my 3rd monitor on my 2nd nvidia graphic card.
Games etc run fine, but I'm unable to use any blizzard games (namely: Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft and Warcraft 3) since they got heavy lags.

Since those games are pretty popular, I think it's already known somehow, but I don't know how to fix it, without disabling my 3rd monitor.

I've tested Anno 1404 (uses a lot graphicpower) and it's still running fine, it's only on those blizzard games.

I've tested it on 2 DEs: openbox and enlightenment e17 - same result on both. Both running on Gentoo 64

Anything else I should mention?