[Wine] unimplemented kernel32 error

garimaishere wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 29 08:51:48 CDT 2012

Hi,

I am getting the following error while trying to run a .exe file, I have wine1.3 installed on my ubuntu. Please help...

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0xffffffff at address 0x427079 (thread 0009), starting debugger...
wine: Call from 0x7b839d12 to unimplemented function KERNEL32.dll.SetConsoleCursorMode, aborting
wine: Unimplemented function KERNEL32.dll.SetConsoleCursorMode called at address 0x7b839d12 (thread 0025), starting debugger...

Regards