[Wine] Re: Emulate virtual desktop window has a titlebar on OSX

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 30 19:00:09 CDT 2012

oh I forgot.. if you started X11.bin that way with say :55 display, in the terminal session your running Wine in you'd have to do something like this.. so it would draw in the right Xquartz instance.

export DISPLAY=:55
wine myprogram.exe

or Wine will say it cannot find a x server...

or you could probably just
/Applications/Utilities/Xquartz.app/Contents/MacOS/X11.bin :$DISPLAY
and have it use whats already set, but I never tested that.. I like setting up stuff to run multiple X sessions, but most of the time I'm just using Wineskin, but thats sort of how I have it set up behind the scenes.