[Wine] Re: How Functional is Wine's IE supposed to be?

Guan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 1 09:39:19 CST 2012

What I am meaning is the functionality be eventually implemented into wine.  I have no love for IE6 and I back microsoft 100% for finally killing support for it.  It is amazing to see how much stuff over here is still so dependent on IE6.  There is some hope though.  Most of the banking controls will still work using IE7,8 and 9.  Also, some banks are starting to offer FF compatible controls.  Still a long way to go though.