[Wine] Re: Entropia Universe on Arch Linux (x86_64)

Zacariaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 4 08:17:20 CST 2012

Okay, so I'm done downloading and have tried launching the game with these results:

Prelauch error:

Unsupported video card!

"" [vendor = 0x0000, device = 0x0000]

Continuing to run might lead to unexpected results or crashes.

post launch error/crash:

D3D Error: (Could not find any compatible Direct3D devices.))

Post crash client error:

Entropia Universe did not shut down normally

bla bla bla...

OS = Windows XP
Memory = 3968
Graphics Adapter =
Graphics Adapter Driver Version = 0.0.0.0
Exception Address = 14367001
Version = 12.4.2.91762

Basically it seems simple enough, but even the simplest of problems can be tough when you don't really know what you're doing.

I don't really have time to investigate further right now, but I will of course investigate on my own as soon as possible. In the meantime, any help will be much appreciated.

Best regards.