[Wine] EVE Online sound regression after Wine 1.3.35

caninematt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 4 11:58:10 CST 2012

Just a regression I'd like to point out and maybe get help with. With Wine 1.3.35, EVE Online seems to work perfectly fine in every way. but in all versions since, the sound has a lot of crackle and interference and is hard to listen to. I've tried changing the Windows version to each one of them with the sound problem occurring under each.

The game is perfectly playable, but the sound is just horrible and I'm not sure how to fix it without sticking to 1.3.35.