[Wine] Re: Good news Ubuntu`s update fixed problems in CoreDRAW 9

zeeboos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 7 02:46:51 CST 2012

I do know when I first tried to load Corel Draw in wine 1.3.37  I could not get it past the first screen either.  However as soon as I went to a newer version of wine it sailed rite through.  I found the easiest way to uninstall and put newer versions of wine on is through the Ubuntu Software centre that is if you use Ubuntu.  It takes about five minutes to do it but then I think you need to reload the other programs you use in Wine.  I always did and that is where the time went.
Good Luck
Zeeboos